Factory Reset the Reflect 40"
- Connect a USB Mouse to one of the USB ports on the back of the Reflect 40"
- Click the top-left corner of the of the Reflect's screen with the mouse.
- Click the small gear icon to get to the settings menu on the left side of the Reflect's screen.
- Click Backup and Reset
- Click the small, gray box near the bottom-center that states "Reset Tablet"
- Click the small, gray box near the top-center that states "Erase Everything".
The Reflect will then restart itself, and the factory reset should be complete.