Factory Reset the Reflect 50" Touch or 40" Touch Sport
- Go to the "Tap Screen to Start" page.
- Tap the bottom-left corner of the Reflect's screen 5 times and use the code "1085" to get to the Android Settings of the Reflect mirror.
- Tap "Backup & reset".
- Tap "RESET TABLET".
- Tap "ERASE EVERYTHING".
- The Reflect will then restart itself, and you will need to re-enter your Wi-Fi credentials to get started again.
- Choose "Update Now" when the "Reflect Update" popup is shown on the screen of the Reflect.
- Allow the update to be downloaded, and sign in on the Account sign in page when it is shown on the Reflect's screen.