If your Echelon app on your Android device is disconnecting or crashing, please follow the steps below to clear Bluetooth cache:
How to Clear Your Android Device’s Bluetooth Cache
Please follow these steps:
- Go to the Settings on your Android device.
- Select Application Manager
- Click the 3 dots in the top right corner and select All System Apps.
- Scroll and tap on the Bluetooth app.
- Stop your device’s Bluetooth app by tapping Force Stop.
- Next tap Clear Cache.
- Restart your device and try repairing it to your Reader again.
If the steps are a bit different on your particular Android device, you may want to search how to clear the Bluetooth cache for your specific Android Device.