- Exit Echelon App
- Tap on the bottom right corner of the screen a few times until dialog pops up.
(This can be done anywhere on the app.)
- Enter the password “1085"
- In the upper left corner next to STAROS there is a lock switch, toggle the lock switch.
- Enter the password “1085”
- On the left side of the screen, tap on “Settings”.
- Enter the credentials
- Log-in Name: admin
- Password: 1085
- Tap on “Apps”
- Tap on “Echelon Fit”
- Tap on “Storage”
- Tap on “Clear data”
- On the pop-up dialog, tap “OK” to clear the data.
- Restart the tablet.
(You can do this by unplugging the bike or unplugging the power on the back on the tablet.)
- You will most likely need to reconnect to WiFi.
- A new update should be available.
With clearing the Echelon Fit App storage data you may/will need to do the following again:
- Connect to WiFi.
- Connect to Fitbit and Strava.
- To connect to Strava and Fitbit again, you can go to, More->Profile
- In the center top of the screen there are the Fitbit and Strava greyed out.
- Tap on these to pop-up a dialog to connect.
- Set your preferred measurement type.
- To set your preferred measurement type again, you can go to More->Settings->Measurement Type