- Download the Echelon APK
- Place APK on a USB drive (do not create a separate folder for this)
- Plug the USB into the USB port to the left side (when facing the screen)
- Turn the tablet on if not already on
On the tablet
- Tap on the bottom right corner of the screen a few times until dialog pop up.
- Enter password, “0000” if 0000 does not work, use "1085"
- In the upper left corner next to STAROS there is a lock switch, toggle the lock switch.
- Enter the password “0000”
- On the left side of the screen, tap on files manager
- Enter the credentials:
- Login-Name: admin
- Password: 0000
7. Swipe down from the top to reveal the notification shade.
-In the top right corner tap on the setting icon (cog)
8. Tap on “Apps”
9. Tap on “Echelon Fit”
10. Tap on “UNINSTALL”
a. Tap on “OK”
11. After uninstalling tap on the back button twice until you reach the “Files Manager”(Explorer)
12. Then tap USB
13. Tap on the apk, “echelon_android_21_old_signing.apk”
14. Then tap on install.
15. The app should install and restart the tablet.
Please make sure your tablet firmware is up to date as well.