Every product is satisfaction guaranteed and may be returned within 30 days of delivery date as long as it is in brand new condition (including but not limited to scratches or dents) and it also must be returned in the original box with the user manual and charger. The customer is responsible for shipping the products back. Returns of Connect bikes incur a $100.00 restocking fee that will be deducted from any refund paid. Returns of Connect bikes that initially received free shipping will incur an additional $100.00 return fee. Refunds will be made in the form of the original payment. Any credit for gift returns will be issued to the original purchaser. All returns must be in original/sell-able condition and include the original packaging with all tags attached. Only items purchased from echelonfit.com can be accepted for return. All returns require an authorization number. Please email us to initiate your return at email@example.com
Articles in this section
- I want to know the status of order?
- I do not believe the resistance is working on the Connect Bike.
- Does Echelon offer Military discounts?
- How does Echelon Compare to Peloton, Nordic Track, and Schwinn?
- Where do I find the serial number on the Echelon Connect Bike?
- What is the Warranty on the Echelon Connect Bike?
- Echelon Connect Bike Delivery
- How do I setup or assemble the Echelon Connect bike? (Youtube Video)
- Connecting to Bluetooth on the Connect Bike via the control panel
- Is there a Return Policy?