Activate the tension by beginning to pedal. Once you have begun pedaling, slowly adjust tension by turning the knob clockwise to the appropriate level of intensity.
Articles in this section
- Maintenance of the Bike?
- I need a new console, what connector do I have?
- My tension goes up when turning left
- Connect bike is beeping continuously, all the time.
- Adjusting Echelon Connect Bike for Calibration
- MY BIKE IS MAKING A KNOCKING NOISE WHEN I PEDAL.
- MY ANDROID TABLET WON’T CONNECT TO MY CONNECT BIKE.
- HOW DO YOU ADJUST TENSION ON THE BIKE?
- MY CONNECT BIKE ISN’T CONNECTED TO THE APP
- I’M NOT CONNECTED. THE BIKE LIGHT IS FLASHING AND I’M IN THE APP BUT HOW DO I CONNECT