That depends on which side of our SPD compatible pedal you choose. If you choose to use the toe cage side, wear athletic shoes. We recommend as hard of a sole as possible. Never ride in open toed shoes, slippers, flip flops, or barefoot. If you choose to use our clip-in option on the reverse side of pedal, use SPD cleats on the bottom of your SPD compatible cycling shoe. We offer SPD cleats on our site as well.
Articles in this section
- I want to know the status of order?
- I do not believe the resistance is working on the Connect Bike.
- Does Echelon offer Military discounts?
- How does Echelon Compare to Peloton, Nordic Track, and Schwinn?
- Where do I find the serial number on the Echelon Connect Bike?
- What is the Warranty on the Echelon Connect Bike?
- Echelon Connect Bike Delivery
- How do I setup or assemble the Echelon Connect bike? (Youtube Video)
- Connecting to Bluetooth on the Connect Bike via the control panel
- Is there a Return Policy?