Yes you may cancel your monthly or yearly subscriptions at any time. We will not re-bill at the end of the current period for your plan. How to cancel depends on where you purchased your plan. If you purchased your plan from EchelonFit.com simply email Customer Service by clicking this link
https://echelonfit.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new with your request to cancel. We would appreciate if you would let us know the reason.
If you purchased from Apple, you must cancel through them. Here are the instructions https://youtu.be/sIN1GIYRbbs.
If your purchased through Google, here are the instructions https://youtu.be/CCOwUvjGkEM
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store .
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Tap Menu Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
If you have a subscription with an app and the app gets removed from Google Play, your future subscription will be canceled. Your past subscriptions will not be refunded.
If you purchased a subscription from Amazon, you will need to go into your Amazon account and look for a “Subscriptions” tab. You can modify the subscription there.
You can cancel your Subscribe with Amazon subscriptions at any time from Your Memberships and Subscriptions in Your Account.
To cancel a subscription you purchased using Subscribe with Amazon:
- Go to Your Memberships and Subscriptions.
- Select Manage Subscription next to the subscription you'd like to cancel.
- Select the link under Advance Controls. The main subscription page opens. From here, you can end your subscription.
What happens after you cancel
When you cancel a subscription you’ll still be able to use your subscription for the time you’ve already paid.
For example, if you buy a one-year subscription on Jan. 1 for $399.99 and decide to cancel your subscription on July 1:
- You’ll have access to the subscription until Dec. 31.
- You won’t be charged another yearly subscription of $399.99 the following Jan.