YES, In order to connect FitBit and Strava, please go to https://youtu.be/ZDJm3H8_GRE and watch the video. After your ride you will see the results in your account. Sometimes in may take a few minutes for FitBitand Strava to display your results.
Articles in this section
- What do the heart rate values and colors mean on the heart rate leaderboard?
- Internet Connection Speed Recommendations
- What stats from my ride save to Strava and Fitbit?
- Does the Echelon Fit app work on the Amazon Fire Tablet?
- I am clicking "Start Subscription" but nothing happens
- I am clicking Start Subscription but nothing happens
- What is largest size device Echelon can hold?
- What is the cheapest device compatible?
- How to fix knocking noise - (Loose belt ) coming from bike?
- Are there free classes without a subscription?