Before using the treadmill for the first time...
- Ensure treadmill is powered off. Then, disconnect the GRAY plastic connector piece at the bottom of the Data extension wire.
See photo here:
- Power on the Stride-5s or 7s, and connect to an Internet source (Wi-Fi, hotspot, etc.) to process and perform any available updates.
- Select "Echelon Stride."
- Once updates are complete, hold down the 1 and 7 on the quick speed for 3-5 seconds to have the treadmill broadcast the Bluetooth signal.
- Select the Serial number on the pop up, and the app will prompt you to download the needed firmware update.
- After the firmware update is complete, reconnect the data cable extension wire, and restart the Stride-5s or 7s by cycling the power (turn power off for 3 seconds, ensure that the emergency clip is fully inserted, and turn back on) for them to take effect.
- After the tablet reboots, ensure you can log in, and the Stride-5s or 7s is connected correctly to the tablet.
- Proceed to place the decorative cover on the back of the touchscreen as detailed in the assembly instructions.